Torrance Surgery Center, Surgical Excellence in:
• Orthopedics • Ophthalmology • ENT • Pain Management • Podiatric Surgery
The staff at Torrance Surgery Center want to ensure that your experience with us is as comfortable as possible. Your surgical journey starts at your doctor’s office when your doctor discusses your treatment plan with you. You should be informed of your diagnosis, treatment plan, alternatives to the plan, and risks and benefits of the treatment recommended to you. The surgical secretary will then send us the necessary information to schedule your procedure.
Torrance Surgery Center (TSC) is a convenient, cost-effective and flexible alternative to hospital based surgery for both surgeons and their patients. We are in a joint venture with Torrance Memorial Medical Center. We deliver friendly, highly responsive and attentive service in a more comfortable environment. TSC uses the latest, state-of-the-art equipment and instrumentation in all of our OR and recovery suites. Our center is physician and patient friendly, with fast and efficient turn-around times. We accept most major insurance, offer block scheduling for surgeons, and are happy to assist you with all of your credentialing needs. The facility is licensed by the state of California and certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and Medicare.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
- Three fully-equipped operating rooms
- Consultation Room
- Pediatric Room
- 4 Pre-Op Beds
- 5 Surgical Recovery areas
- Direct surgery scheduling via phone or fax
- Central registration & business office functions
- Quick turn-around times
- An attractive, comfortable and open waiting room
- Convenient, pick-up and drop-off area
- Entrance for physicians and staff
- Experienced and professional Nursing staff
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us.